<募集終了>【Oita】Recruitment of an assistant who specializes in translating Chinese the Shanghai dialect
Recruitment of an assistant who specializes in Chinese the Shanghai dialect
Skills and experiences to be obtained
- Skills to understand the difference between English and Chinese(Mandarin)from cultural perspectives which is beyond linguistic perspectives.
- Skills to actively improve operating effectiveness, minimizing unnecessity.
- You may be able to experience your translation being reflected upon a large scale online service.
- Obtain Japanese business manners.
Candidates suitable for the job
- A native speaker of Chinese the Shanghai dialect living in Japan
- Foreign exchange students
- Those who have deep understandings in both cultures of Chinese(Mandarin) and Japanese
- Those who are interested in web and translating business.
- Those who focus on one thing thoroughly.
- Those who work with a desire to improve themselves.
- Those who work frexibly with your criativity.
- Those who have ability to adapt different culture flexibly.
The job you will require you to tranlate Japanese contents into Chinese(Mandarin)for an online dictionary website.More specifically, you will be asked
- To translate Chinese the Shanghai dialect practical text such as business emails into Japanese
- To translate English phrases and idioms into Japanese
- To make example sentences from Chinese the Shanghai dialect words.
- To be a native speaker of Chinese the Shanghai dialect
- TOEFL iBT 100/TOEIC 880
- Conversational level Japanese
- Basic level of managing office software
- Skilled at doing research on the Internet
- Those who like read(Regardless of your major)
- Typing skills
More than 850 yen / hour The training period (1 month):700 yen/ hour
9:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon – Sun More than 4 hours per day,3 days per week