<募集終了>【Oita】Translators from English to Arabic
The job you will require you to tranlate English contents into Arabic for an online dictionary website.More specifically, you will be asked
- To translate English practical text such as business emails into Arabic/li>
- To translate English phrases and idioms into Arabic
- To make example sentences from English words.
- To be a native speaker of Arabic
- Fluency in English (TOEFL iBT 100/TOEIC 850)
- Conversational level Japanese
- Basic level of managing office software
- Skilled at doing research on the Internet
- Those who like read(Regardless of your major)
- Typing skills
Interview ＋ writing test
More than 850 yen / hour The training period (1 month):700 yen/ hour
8:00 am – 20:00 pm, Mon – Sat
More than 4 hours per day,3 days per week
- Those who work with a desire to improve themselves
- Those who are interested in the Internet industry
- Foreign exchange students
Skills and experiences to be obtained
- Skills to understand the difference between English and Arabic from cultural perspectives which is beyond linguistic perspectives.
- Skills to actively improve operating effectiveness, minimizing unnecessity.
- You may be able to experience your translation being reflected upon a large scale online service.
- Obtain Japanese business manners.
Candidates suitable for the job
- A native speaker of Arabic living in Japan
- An exchange student.
- Those who have deep understandings in both cultures of English and Arabic
- Those who are interested in web and translating business.